Soul Mates: Maya Angelou & Common
…may be one of the most inspiring things I have seen in a while
Rashida Robinson, Style Like U
Women of the Black Panther Party
1. Dorthory Phillips & Leslie Booker - National HQ Oakland.
2. Kathleen Cleaver - Central Committee.
3. Safiya Burhari - Harlem NY.
4. Sisters working @ People Revolutionary Conference Washington DC (1970).
5. Tarika Lewis speaking @ Bobby Hutton Day (1999).
6. Varlie Douglas - Central HQ, worked on the first Liberation school staff (1968).
7. Candie Robinson - Washington DC/National Dist.San Francisco/Central HQ Oakland.
8. Shelly Bursey/Brenda Presley National HQ Staff (1969).
9. Barbara Easley-Cox S.F., Central HQ, Philly office (1969).
10. Cookie Hite S.F.Dist. (1969).
I’m cleaning out my closet and listing everything on Ebay. I’m selling shoes, bags, and clothes that’s I’ve barely or never worn.
Keep checking back because I’ll be posting more in the next few days. My loss is your gain
you put water in a bowl and drop random colors of nailpolish in it. then you stir it with a toothpick and put petroleum jelly on your fingers, so that the nail polish only gets on your nails. then you stick your fingers in the bowl
Hebru Brantley, Sponsored by Kool-Aid
Hebru Brantley, Earthas Kit